On La Rambla, In the heart of BarcelonaLa Rambla 124, Barcelona
- 41.38397731º41º 23' 2.3183160000001" N
- 2.171425223º2º 10' 17.1308028" W
For tourism, the Rambla is the place to be.
We are right on it, on the widest, most lively stretch near Plaça Catalunya, which is considered to be the hub of Barcelona.
Surrounded by history
- Gothic Quarter
- Maritime Museum
- Santa María del Mar – Quarter of Born
BUS FROM/TO THE AIRPORT A FEW METRES AWAY
The Aerobús is a comfortable and fast transportation. The stop (Plaça Catalunya) is 300m (980 feet) from the hotel.
It leaves every 5 minutes and takes 20-30 minutes. 5,90 € per person.
HOW TO GET HERE BY CAR:
From any direction:
- 1-Take the Ronda Litoral as far as exit 21 (Ciutat Vella – La Rambla).
- 2-Then follow this simple route